Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review: L’Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle Foundation


I had this Foundation in my Vanity for at least three or four months now, i bought it, opened it saw the consistency of this foundation and took it right back way deep in the back of my Vanity drawer.
But couple of Days ago i thought i would give it a Try. Sadly i picked up the wrong Shade, i always go for something Ivory or Bright Beige with other Foundations but this one was way too Pink for me. Anyway before i review this, let me tell you that i have Oily / Combination Skin but still more on the Oily Site. Specially during the Summer! This is my personal and honest Opinion, cause as we all know, every product works different on everyone!

Consistency: 
To be honest it has the weirdest texture! Is so "smoothy" just as they named this Product. But at the same time it feels super upper DRY! Its hard to describe, but on my Fingers it felt really really Good! After i checked the Consistency on that one, the first thing that came in to my Mind was the Loreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer, they almost identical even though the Primer from Loreal does not make my Skin as dry as this Foundation!


Packaging:
 It comes in a very pretty Jar (im not a jar person at all), and the Pink Lid actually was another Reason why i bought it. 0,67 FL OZ / 20 ML Im not sure why they say Fluid OZ cause this Product does not feel like Fluid at all...

Coverage:
Sheer, very Light! If you looking into Full Coverage i would not Suggest buying this.

Application: 
I tried this with my F80 from Sigma, but the Brush sucked the Product way too deep in the Brush. So i went ahead and used my Fingers for it. When you apply it to your skin it rolls up into little balls which you have to attempt to blend into your skin ( see picture below ). It sinks into your lines/pores and unfortunately emphasizes these areas. I could see this working for someone with already flawless skin, but if you have any sort of imperfection as i have, i would stay away from it!

Price:
14.99-16.99$ , its very pricey for a drugstore foundation and the very low amount you getting!

Where to purchase: 
Available at all major pharmacies, Target, Walmart.

Would i Repurchase?: 
I would say NO! For someone like me who likes a Full Coverage has Oily / Acnce / Huge Pores Skin its something i would not Recommend. It fills in fine Lines, it makes your Pores visible, it doesnt cover any Imperfections and it just feels so dry on the Skin, specially on dry patches. So I stick to my Liquid Foundations. But if you looking into light coverage, and you have a perfect Skin then this is your Product. It has a Matte Finish so it def would look good on People with perfect Skin!
This Post wasnt Sponsered, i bought all Product with my own Money.
Till the Next Post, Smooches Beauties <3

No comments:

Post a Comment