Sunday, May 6, 2012

MINI HAUL OVER THE WEEKEND


Hey there, how was everyone's Weekend? Mine was good, stayed at Home & spend time with the Family. So today i had to go out and grab some of the Wet n Wild Nail polishes cause RiteAid had a Sale going on, one for 1.29$ so i couldnt resist! Also im out of my Facial Cleanser so i decided to try the Cetaphil that everyone is talking about & the Body Scrub from Neutrogena as well since i started to have little bit of acne on my back. The Wet n Wild Blush i dont know it cought my Attention when i got the Nailpolishes so i thought i would give it a Try! I will def review the Cetaphil in a couple of Days maybe Weeks, depends on how my Skin reacts to it! If you would like to see a Review of any of those Products please Comment below.. Now i hope you guys have a good rest of the Day & ill talk to you soon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment