Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Review: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum


I saw this at Target, and since i live in Utah & the Water here dries my Hair out and gives them a frizz like nothing else, i thought i would give this Product a try!

Packaging:
This Product comes in a 5.1 FL OZ Pump Bottle.. The Pump is very handy but to be honest i would prefer this Serum in a Sprayer Bottle, just because the Serum is so oily and after you applied it on your Hand and rubbed it on your Hairs, your Hands are Oily as something. The Consistency is not like straight Oily, it def runs slower then lets say Water, but still feels like you would have Oil in your Hand! Same as any other Garnier Fructis Products it smells good.
 
Application: 
I apply this Product to my almost dry Hairs after i wash them. Be careful not to use too much of the Product cause if you do you will have greasy Hairs for sure. I usually use around a Pump and a half for my Hairs. Also dont apply this stuff near your Scalp, if you already have oily Hair like i do, just focus on your Ends & where your Hair is frizzy. All the Rest i just massage in the Rest of the Hair. After all that i proceed to blow dry and style.
 
Would I repurchase?:
I would say yes, it doesnt make my Frizz go away or anything but it makes my Hair feel Healthy and Shiny & just so incredibly smooth!

Where to purchase: 
Available at all major pharmacies, Target, Walmart.

Price:
5.99$

No comments:

Post a Comment